Day ONE a success!

Said many times today.. "They wouldnt call it a challenge if it was easy!"
The day started off by going to bed the night before REALLY late (due to husband having to go to work late)..
The plumber showed up this morning around the time I was getting ready to workout.. surprise surprise.. we went expecting him until tomorrow! .. so it was off to lowes and home depot to get the tub and shower stuff .. Long story short.. as I stood at the fridge thinking about breakfast and that I couldnt workout this morning.. I SOOOOO wanted to grab a coke and head to McDonalds.. but NO.. this was the first time I thought.. NO>. That is why they call it a challenge" ..

So with success of my first day behind me.. 6 meals down.. a clean and organized workout garage.. and a leg workout that came at 9PM instead of 9 AM... I am thrilled that I made it through without cheating (no cokes) and feeling GREAT!..

I will post meals later.. I MUST get to bed so I can get up and run in the Morning before the plumber gets here! :) Ahhh..
I LOVE a challenge!

Comments