Day 8

Its been a week since I started the bfl program.. Its gone by fast!
I have been feeling great and I am already starting to see and feel a difference.

I had my free day (food) on Saturday and had my day off from working out on Sunday. I think one of the hardest things for me right now is sticking to that ONE day free meals.. .. working out is not a problem for me.. but once I start eating like I use to.. its like those cravings come right back and the following day I am wanting ice cream, cokes, bacon, butter etc.. but this time.. once i got through my evening meal on sunday night.. I was fine.. no more cravings..

So.. heres to putting one week behind me and looking forward to finishing the next 11!..

Progress.. NOT perfection!
"dont let people tell you .. you cant do it!"

Positive pressure brings out the best.

Comments