Day 10

UGH.. yesterday was difficult.. I was craving a big mac, fries and a coke all day! and I NEVER eat that.. I mean literally its been probably 4 years since I have eaten a burger at mcdonalds! .. wierd..
I stayed on program with the exception of some extra carbs (toast with butter) and about 20 oz on dr pepper/coke (I know I know.. ).. anyway.. progress not perfection..
some good things that happened yesterday.. I did cardio first thing in the morning.. had 10 min on the treadmill and my feet started hurting so i switched to the bike and did the rest of the cardio with that.. def got a good workout..
I also talked with my hubby and he help me figure out that I was getting frustrated with the food side of the program cause I dont have a meal plan layed out.. You see what I have been doing is buying foods to make certain things (Tuna, Chicken, etc) but not deciding until right before I eat what I am going to fix.. I think it will work better if I take the guess work out of it..

This morning I hit it hard on lower body.. did squats, and the leg extension machine.. wonder if I will be able to walk tomorrow? I just got finished eating a snickers marathon protien bar (1/2) and drinking a physique..
I have decided not to measure until my one month mark, and since I am gaining muscle (which ways more than fat) I probably wont even weigh.

Heres to focusing on progress, not perfection!

Comments