Two weeks off is enough

Well.. two weeks off is enough for me

Fighting through a sinus infection and trying to figure out why I had such low blood pressure which equaled exaustion I could not gather the energy to run. I feel sooo much better now and plan to continue, even though I have lost a bit of conditioning, (to put it nicely)..

here is a great link to the New York Marathon: .. check it out
http://www.runnersworld.com/nystories/
it is sooo inspiring!

So after seeing that .. I ask myself.. what makes those people so much more dedicated than ME? What makes them different?
How could someone actually finish a marathon? It seems like such a impossible task. But all those people, dispite thier physical imperfections finished it! .. so..... if they can do it.. does it mean that anyone can?

The idea of turning 40 and having one marathon under my belt and actually running another during the month of my birthday just seems so great. Could it be possible for me to do this? Possible yes.. but will I? That remains to be seen..

so I continue the journey.. today I will begin again.. walking and running and starting over...

Comments