Still going

Well I am still at it.. The decision to create this blog was a great one.. I have not been this focused in about four years! I thought I would update you on what I have noticed so far with my program.

1. I have so much more energy! I use to feel tired/sluggish in the afternoons and get an energy spurt at 4ish.. but now I have energy all day.
2. My feet have not been hurting. (I have medical issues with my feet and so far so good!)
3. I have not had tea or sodas for 4 days straight! Water is the way to go! Funny thing is I have not had a craving for tea or sodas! I think it is because of the supplements I am taking.
4. I have noticed I am more thirsty, and I CRAVE water! (who knew)
5. I am sleeping better, without the aid of the sleepytime tea I use to take.
6. The kids have been motivated to get active. Cat ran a mile without stopping on the treadmill yesterday!
7. I have eaten so much better, have meals that are healthy. I have had fruit and a shake every morning after my workouts and salads with a little chicken or beans everyday at lunch. I cant tell you how much better my tummy feels! you are what you eat right? I have had 5 small meals a day everyday!
8. My skin is clearing up.. I use to have bumps on my arms but they are going away and my face is looking so much less wrinkled! (amazing thing what a gal of what a day will do for you body!)

Although this could be seen as a negative.. BOY am I sore today ! .. but I see that as a good thing.. means I got of my tush and did something yesterday! (squats)

So..
what can you do today to make yourself healthier?

"We are indeed much more than what we eat, but what we eat can nevertheless help us to be much more than what we are."

"The reason most people never reach their goals is that they don't define them, or ever seriously consider them as believable or achievable. Winners can tell you where they are going, what they plan to do along the way, and who will be sharing the adventure with them." D WATLEY

"Before you begin a thing, remind yourself that difficulties and delays quite impossible to foresee are ahead. If you could see them clearly, naturally you could do a great deal to get rid of them but you can't. You can only see one thing clearly and that is your goal. Form a mental vision of that and cling to it through thick and thin." K NORRIS

Comments