all or nothing

(boy howdy this puts the pressure on!!!)
Ok so here I am .. I must say this was difficult for me to do.. Its one thing to share your before pics AFTER the transformation.. yet another while you still look like this.. UHG.. some people might wonder why black and white.. .. well it just made me more comfortable, I will share my color photo when I share my afters in 12 weeks.

So why show these pics.. Well.. its facing reality for me.. its admitting I have let myself go and its owning the fact that I dont want to be out of shape anymore..

I also feel some of you will say "oh.. you dont look that bad!.. or .. you shouldnt worry so much about it" .. but you see for me it more about how I feel.. I have NO energy and if I have a choice.. which I do.. I prefer to not be lugging around any extra pounds.. Witih that said.. here I am .. with my measurements to say.. I have the power to change. (and so do you by the way)
OH my.. I cant believe I am posting these!
my love handle go a little higher than most I see..
oh my is that a belly haning over I see! yes it is.. and I cant blame it on three kids.. I dont look like this when I work out and eat correctly! so long tummy.. hello washboard? hum.. is it possible?

my measurements
chest 37.5 inches
bicept 12 inches
hips 40.4 inches
waist 34
thighs 22.25
weight 140

my goals:
125lbs if I can reach that at a reasonable body fat %
be able to run 2 miles in less that 20 minutes
Eat a well balanced diet (5-6 meals a day)
Take my supplements everyday.
Get completely off Caffine
Be able to do 20 "boys" pushups
Be able to do 3 pullups
Feel good, Have energy.

Way in the future:
I would love to run a marathon or triathalon for my 40th birthday. Anyone care to join me? We've got 2 years or so.. :) .. we could go for ice cream afterward! .. :) hehe

Comments