OH MY feeling better! YAY~

OH I am so very happy!
I feel so much better!
amazing what just 24 hours of raw will do to me.


I guess it comes down to my the fact that eating MOSTLY RAW is what my body craves!

Its NIGHT n DAY difference!
I dont understand why regular food even temps me anymore.... but I understand this transition is multifaceted... its balancing emotions, dealing with 40 years of habits, and totally understanding why I eat the way I do.

energy levels are back!
tummy problems are gone!
and the heartburn i had yesterday is gone :)

Did you know reflux is a sign of gluten sensitivity?
"Reflux is a common manifestation of gluten sensitivity.  Most doctors ignore the importance that food plays in the development of disease, and are quick to prescribe anti acid medications.  This approach is flawed.  Not only do these medications not fix the origin of the problem, they induce several vitamin and mineral deficiencies.  A recent study found that commonly prescribed drugs like Nexium actually contribute to bone loss (major problem for celiac disease patients).  If you suffer with acid reflux, you should have your doctor rule out gluten sensitivity using a genetic test (HLA-DQ gene test)." 
click here for website

All my life I had bouts of acid reflux... 3 times I can remember it being so bad that I wanted to be taken to the ER but decided not to go. So many sleepless nights, so much pain I experienced... and I never knew it was linked to what i was eating. I thought it was just normal.. that i needed tums or coke to make it go away... so many times.. it lasted 6 8 or 10 hours .... miserable.
I was clueless...
No wonder Raw Vegan makes me feel so much better!!!

I am so thankful to feel good today!

YAY!
cold and rainy here... I will run 6 on the dreadmill if I have too :) ..
now to go clean.

Comments