Eats update: Happy with today

So after my blog therapy session yesterday I was determined to do better  :)
I have been very happy with today.... It was a busy day and my last day to teach co-op. Afterwards we went to a new store Natural Grocers. LOVE that place. So nice to have another store where healthy things are easy to find.

I stayed on track today with 90% raw and feel great.. except for being tired from last week (I lost sleep last week and have yet to make it up)... If you don't drink caffeine and you don't sleep.. then you are left feeling tired even though you have energy. I know its strange... but thats how I feel.

I am looking forward to a month or so of finding new ways of doing things and learning some new tricks... including non-cooked meals :) I need variety. I am excited about some links I have found. I know this raw vegan things seems weird to lots of people and I and trying to stay level headed about it all. I am going to eat what makes me feel good for now but I know life is bound to get in the way. After the next 40 days I have not idea what I have planned. I might choose cooked vegan or 50 50 ....... The great news is.. I crave, enjoy, LOVE, SIMPLY CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT my fruit smoothies. If I have gained NOTHING from my raw vegan attempts but to have falling in love with fruit then so be it. I will never again eat SAD. :)

http://www.learnrawfood.com/




I haven't gotten but a few laps in at track practice and thats IT as far as running the past 3 days. UGH.. I neeeeeeed a run! .... Hopefully tomorrow.

Comments