Must HAVE these Headphones!!! (a Product Review!)

I was contacted by Gabriella at Auria LLC and asked to test a set of their headphones and review it on my blog. I received them in the mail a few days ago and have taken them out for 2 runs. My review is simple.....THEY ARE AWESOME!

Here's a link with more details :)





The headphones say they promise to do the following:

  • Earphones stay in place comfortably with Xfit.
  • Mobile phone ready: Mic, volume and track controls, iphone 4 and 3gs, and Blackberry compatible. 
  • Premium audio with exceptional clarity.
  • Hear ambient sounds while listening to music.

 I took the phones on a run out in the country. I started out pretty sceptical that they #1, would stay in place and #2 they would let me hear sounds around me while running.

I was so very surprised to find that they did both perfectly!
I LOVED that I could hear the 4 cars that were coming up behind me and even more surprised I could hear the country dog barking at me from about 200 meters away.

The wind blows a lot here in the spring, one thing I HATE! With regular headphones the wind bursting through my ear muffles the sound of the music. With the Auria Exceed phones even though the wind was blowing 30mph and I could hear the wind, it didn't harm the sound!!! It's hard to explain how well they sound, to be able to hear things around you but at the same time hear your music. NICE!!!


Also on this run I NEVER had to adjust or bother with the ear phones. I used the volume control and pause button on the cord with no problem and loved the fact that even without the cord clip on (I forgot it on this run) that the cord didn't yank on the earphones like the other brands do.


My run was great! I loved being in the country!!!!


I also tried the headphones while washing dishes :) ... I loved that I could listen to my music and still talk to my kids and/or hear them in the other room. Do you have kids who put on headphones and then check out? Do you hate it when they don't respond or ignore you because they are listening to their music? With these headphones that isn't an issue any longer! You can actually carry on a conversation while listening to your tunes! I cannot wait for a friend or two to get a pair so we can go on a run together, still listen to our own music and be able to chat at the same time :) NICE!!!!

 This morning I took them on a 4 mile run:
I found them on the dining table where I had left them the night before and put them in my ears. The right ear didn't feel right. I took it out and looked, the rubber "donut" that adds cushion around the "speaker" had come off. My kids were looking at them the night before and i guess they popped it off. So I put it back on and headed out the door.

My left earphone was snug and didn't move at all, the right... it kept slippy out. I stopped to try and figure out why and compared the phones with each other and noticed I had put the "donut" on the right one wrong!!!!!! The only slippage I experienced was because of USER ERROR ! LOL ...

 So, I fixed it to match the left phone (the way it was suppose to be) and kept running. The right phone stayed in place perfectly!!! 

I also loved how the cord didn't have the "cord bounce noise" you get with most phones. I liked using the little clasp because it kept the wire even more secure than without it.

As far as color, I ordered pink and black so they would match my iphone:) It also came with little buttons that pop out to change the look of the phones. I replaced the black buttons with the little pink running girl buttons it came with :) (You can see them in the package below)

I love how the phones "lock" into place!! To think of all the times I had to mess with my old phones to put them back in cause they pop out or slip.... NOT with these!!!

I AM A BELIEVER! I LOVE THESE HEADPHONES!

Auria has different lines of phones you can choose from. Prices range from 23.99 to 59.99. The Exceed pair I tried price at 33.99, and in my opinion with every penny!

I am hoping to get a pair in the next few weeks from the company to have as a give away on my blog!!! Be sure and check back often here for your chance to enter the drawing!

If you would like to check them out.. Check out their site and a cool video of a girl doing back flips with the phones and they stay in!!!! Pretty cool stuff!





Comments

Sarah said…
Cool.Thanks for the info...
Suzanne said…
I've been trying all kinds of headphones for my runs - these sound like they're worth buying. Thanks!
Amanda said…
Those look awesome! My headphones are older than dirt and falling apart, so I'll definitely be back to enter!! :)