Fruit n More Fruit

 Sore.. you ask? Oh yes.. very sore :)... Lunges from track practice did the trick.. thank you very much! hopefully tomorrow I will feel much better! :)... Just call me TEX for now LOL

My eats have been going good. I am still doing the fruits n veggies thing.... Here a picture of my before breakfast blend :)

I have only one issue really, missing hot food. So the past 2 days I have had a hot baked sweet potato.... the rest has been raw.

OH. how wonderful did the smell of Chicken Express feel! Just the smell of it was wonderful. Surely the engineer its smell just like MacDonalds does...  but I didnt give in ... I didnt eat a bite of chicken or corn nuggets.... I did, how ever.. have a few little chrispy thingings. It was enough to satisfy me and realize i wasnt missin that much :)

We have been painting and painting and painting. Painting a whole house is nice when you have three kids and a 6ft 5 hubby! :)...

I am now off to Church... where they eat donuts and drink coffee in class as I sit with my fruit (usually)... today I will be bringing my shake (above) in its after state :)


this beautiful breakfast to the left is yesterdays mango, papaya and peach... it was soooooo good!

I have had some great wonderful salads... but havent taken any pictures of those.. will try today :)

Comments

JRo said…
Love it! When I go to Sunday School, I have a Green Smoothie while everyone else is juggling donuts and coffee! Awesome.
Anonymous said…
Those look sooo good! I'm glad it's going so well. I hope I can come down and see you guys soon. :)