sick to stomach workout, videos, plans

 Loving me some Twinnings English Breakfast Tea in my super big superman mug.... also decided to grow my nails out! They are stronger than they have ever been in my life! Could it be another side effect of my better diet????? hum

2 mile warm up
+1.5 miles of sprinting and pausing.. sprinting and pausing....
+3 hill runs up and down
=
throw up tummy feeling


Its been 4 days since my last loner run (a run while not at track practice)... and boy did I need that run.
and BOY could i tell its been a while since I have pushed myself :)

my legs are jello
my brain is clear
my tummer is great (now)
and
i am destressed and ready for the day!

I have been doing great on the no table sugar or hfcs for a while. Last week was great. Saturday I felt low after our track meet and had a coke when we went to get a burger with some of the team .... Since then.. nothing. So.. day 4 with no sugar or hfcs.

I have found a few things via the web you might find interesting.
the first is this video about artificial sweetners: click here



the next is about mcdonalds happy meal
here for the article
click here for more  photos of the meal :) 


and all this led me back to my reason for never eating at mcdonalds again... convenced of this after I watched Super Size Me
here is a clip







G O A L S
So.. I  need to decide...
Half or full on thanksgiving day

I think i have decided.

FULL

I  have 6 weeks......will work up my weekly long run plan and put on side bar later :) 

the long term goal is this

one marathon last year at 41
one marathon this year at 42
will shoot for 2 marathons in the year 2012  :)
the big goal being a ultra when i am 45.

also.
No sugar HFCS thing.......I have declared a challenge to my self. NO sodas, NO table sugar (cookies, cakes, pies, donuts, etc) until Thanksgiving. Thats 6 weeks. After that .. challenge until Christmas.
then... could it be possible to go 6 months? and then a year?
I am gonna give it a shot.

Comments

Josha said…
you're so cute!...love the pic!
Yay for you with all your plans! I'd better get going on figuring mine out!!