Eats update

my stomach is soooo happy. I havent been perfect but have been determined.  Heres the latest

supper last night Salad and half a slice of pizza (not much cheese just the bread part)
Shake bfore bed

This morning woke up too late for breakfast... had hot tea, a very large honey crisp apple and almonds in bible class while everyone else had donuts.

Sunday lunch- tortillia soup and cornbread (i use to make my cornbread with an extra 1/4 cup of sugar added to the recipe... not today. and oh my goodness it tastes sweet!.... )

snack: blueberries and almonds with tad of readiwhip (need to get off the redi whip.. i am working on it!!! and it actually didnt taste good to me today)

snack: frozen pinapple


I am happy with how I have done. I have energy, My stomach hasnt hurt once and i just feel durn good!

I like the fact I eat until I am not hungry anymore. I have energy when i am done... and my tumtum is happppy!

more later!

Comments