lunges and the long run

had a great meet up today with the gal :) they did 6 miles.. I only did about 3.
I also did 30 walking lunges slow and low... I am already feeling it :)

I didnt want to push it on the mileage today because my right foot is a bit tender from that "track dancing" on concrete yesterday :).... I will be doing this weeks plan but will prob. try and do my long runs at a different time than the group. I have found I want to stay with the ladies and really really enjoy the visiting and inspiration I gain from them during their workouts.

so here is my plan for this week: ( i will try my long run on friday and see how it goes... might have to change it up for next week... we will see :)

Monday: Weight lifting upper body
Tuesday: 50 min run
Wednesday: 30 min run-- sprint work and upper body
Thursday: 50 min run
Friday: 7 miles
Saturday: unknown miles (prob 3) with the gals as they do their 7
Sunday: rest

On the eats front.. I am doing well... I did have a few.... (about 15) m&ms this weekend, I also had about 4 oz of coke on Friday... but I HATED it. .. I literally took 3 sips and that was it.. Ididnt like it.. and went and grabbed some water instead. I CANNOT believe how bad the soda tasted! My tastes buds are definately at a place they have NEVER been before :)

My favorite snack lately has been yummy juicy oranges. I slice them, (unpeeled) in circles, then half circles. YUM! They are sooo gooooood!

Comments