Da Plan

hour workout today with the track team... high impact aerobics! woowhoo! and great music :) ..

Here is my plan for the next few days :)

  • tomorrow I will do upper body weights (putting this on Tuesdays and Thursdays seems to work good:)
  • Friday.. I will do cardio workout with the track team.... its to be cold so we will be dancing coach style in the gym :) for an hour... .. I might have a two day workout if we are able to have practice friday night too.. depends on the weather... either way I will try to take it kinda easy on my legs and save them for Saturday.
  • Saturday I hope to complete the 13.1 finally! I am sooo ready to have it off my to do list for sure! if the weather is bad I will just jump on the treadmill... but the key in finishing is to make sure and not over do it on Friday with workouts. Gotta save those legs :)

I have lost count on how many days its been with out my sugar :)... I know for sure I had some on New Years eve :)... but I feel GREAT when i stay away from the stuff. It is so hard to explain the diffence i feel... just energetic all day instead of the ups and downs. Its also NICE to not have the cravings that use to frustrate me so much! I really really feel I am breaking a life long habit of addiction to sugar and its sooooooo nice :)

ON the goals front... I started studying last night for the NASM Personal Trainer Certification. I hope to take the test this spring :) I hope to have early morning classes this summer! :) Can't wait!!!!

ok.. time to go clean the house and get supper going for the family :)

Quotes ??? :) ok

"Don't dig your own grave with your knife and fork" -Chinese Proverb

"Nothing will work unless you do" John Wooden

Comments