something EVERYONE should have!


you know what I think?????



I think EVERYONE should have one of these!

this is the garage gym... but the part I am talking about is the wall behind the equipment.... Its a bit of a mess and we like it that way :) .. filled with things that motivate and inspire!



race #s, Band posters, the kids photo,.. and the best of all.. Mine and My hubbys cover from Muscle Media (those of you who are old Body for Lifers will remember this magazine... which we loved.. is no longer being published).... When my hubby and I were in the middle of one of our challenges I came to bed and found this laying on my side! He had taken our photos and pasted them over the models heads..... I.. of course thought it was GREAT and to this day it makes me laugh! :)

The new additions are the signs friends and family made when i ran my marathon! Everyone needs some of those!



OK.. enough of that.. now to this:
\

Yes, I lifted weights! whoooohoooooo!.. I did bench press on the smith, lat pull downs, and then chest flies and bi curls... lots and lots of bi curls... Me arms are jello and I like it.. I like it a lot!!!

so... a good workout and a bit of decorating and I am ready to try and get some painting and schooling done before its time to head out to track practice this afternoon!

On the track coaching thing.. we were VERY excited to have THIRTY kids at our noon track practice yesterday and 12 (a few of our evening kids that usually come werent there.. we usually average about 15 or 20 in the evenings!) in the evening practice! !!!! the group keeps growing and growing! Some GREAT runners too! So fun!

Comments

Anonymous said…
love the wall!!
Josha said…
migraine day for me, but your day looks and sounds great!!
Amy said…
Ha ha, I wish I had the home gym! Seriously, I was just thinking about making a vision board lately. I love yours, especially you and your husband on the muscle mag cover!