First day back Liftin Weights

got up,
drank a glass of water
did
chest, Tris and Shoulders (12. 10. 8. 6 PLUS burnouts)
felt GREAT to be lifting again!

woowhoo!

breakfast: 3 eggs, 2 slices Ezekial Bread, WATER

need to buy more peas, some dried fruit to go with my almonds as a snack, some more zucchini :)

Happy Housewives Posted my Wedding Dress Challenge.. click here

Here is something I wrote on a forum...

"It might seem impossible...........

but it isn't impossible.

you are stronger than you think

you can be anything, and do anything you set your mind to...

......I have learned over the past year... through illness and injury.... Life might get in your way.... Everyone and Everything might tell you to give up... but even when things are falling apart and you dont think you can....

you can.

i ran a marathon.. by myself... this past saturday. I ran it a YEAR after I had planned to run it. Life got in my way.. but didnt stop me..

Things happen in life to keep us off track... but if you just keep going.. you will succeed! Just start over.. pick up the pieces and start over.

I learned more than I can explain. I am not some kind of super woman.. I struggle with fitness and foods, I didnt like running when I started. Somedays I just want to quit...... I am just like you! A mom, a wife, a friend, busy, and struggle to find the time.... I am no different than you...

If you want to change ... you can. Please let me know if I can help or encourage you.... Life is too short to just settle... dont settle."

Comments

Josha said…
hey, to be fair, not EVERYONE told you to give up! I always knew you would succeed! :) And you are!
Unknown said…
You're awesome! Keep up the awesome work!
Ruthie said…
awe Josha.... I meant "metaphorically"

YOU always Got my BACK girlfriend!
Always! :)

Sara.. U R Awesome too :)
sooo happy your back in the blogging world! I missed you!