I dropped.... cause i shopped. (UPDATE)

(update)
[ok... so i wondered why i havent been nervous or anxious and doubtful about tomorrow... but it just hit me. ... now I feel nervous and keep thinking of all the things I need to do today to get through tomorrow. We have a group picnic tonight for our homeschool group.. so i will be there for supper time... but I need to make speghetti before we go so i can eat that instead of chips and sandwiches, I need to wash my running clothes, figure out how to layer cause it will be cool before the sun comes up.. go buy snacks, get my water and gaterade ready.. charge my phone, get DDs little video camera ready, find my camera... ... see.. lots to do.... .. ok.. .... it will be ok ....
but what if i cant finish it??? what if that weird feeling on the bottom of my left foot starts bothering me while i am running? what if i cant sleep tonight? what if.. what if....

well... i DO know.. I need to just relax and enjoy it.. so that is what I will try and do. I better get going....
lots to do!!!

_------(below post from earlier)---- .. (except i added photos of me jeans :)

Had a fun time last night for my birfday.
We went and at Red Robin. I got a burger. It was good. I like my homemade turkey burgers better.. but going out was nice :) My tummy is still trying to figure out today what in the world i ate .... beef. .. I dont do beef at all any more so when I do my stomach sure tells me about it :)

Ok.. after that ... we went shoppin.... I got a new watch (on sale for 19 bucks) .. dont know if i like the red ... i wanted black but they didnt have it.... I DO like the way it is designed... totally sits right on my wrist and missing the little wrist bump.. but like with any new thing... it will take a while to get use to it.



I really really wanted to by a new running skirt for my birthday.... I after thinking about it and what my goals are for the next few months I decided to put my $ where my mouth is. My goal this winter is to fall in love with running in the cold.... so... I bought these pants:



I LOVE them! Had a nice easy easy run (2 miler) at track this morning and wore them and love them! :) so they were worth the $ i think


I also LOVE the big waist band... keeps my belly pooch from floppin when I am a joggin :) heheh
i also got the shirt i am wearing.. its one of those with the neat fabric.. they are post to fit TIGHT but i wanted it loose so i can layer it with a running tank underneith if i need too:)

check back afterwhile... I will update this post with my new favorite jeans I got last night :)

(my hubby said last night.. "you prob just spent more $ on clothes tonight then you have in 2 years" ... yep... its true... i dont like to shop... i would rather run :) LOL


UPDATE:

Heres the jeans :)
----

blessings!
r

Comments

Josha said…
How completely cute you look. I love the pants, and you will too. The jeans are happ'nin!
tomorrow....
I wish I could come and run half of it with you! :)