Doctor Report.

Well..
My heart is "a beautiful muscle".. good news!
My valves are "pristine"... good news!

she asked a few questions and decided to do a blood sugar test .. the test said 88.
which is good.. right?
then I told her I had a coke not long before coming to the office cause I was feeling "low energy" and she said it should be higher..

suspects hypoglycemia and possibly Diabetes wanted me to do a 2 hour fasting test...
we talked about how if I had either.. the solution was to eat correctly... .. Its just more evidence of this:
Eat good.(frequent meals, right balance, right amount).. feel good
Eat bad (not often enough.. not the right balance.. not the right amount)... feel bad..

Its just the way things are going to be.. ....

Comments

Laura said…
Yea, glad your heart is in good ticking order.

when i was little i was diagnosed w/ borderline hypoglaucemia. that sounds like a good explanation
JRo said…
Glad the heart is healthy and beautiful!

Just more evidence that what we put in our bodies, is what we can get out of them. Great stuff in, great stuff out. I am learning this more and more everyday. Awesome thing you are ahead of the curve, right?