My Plan Adjusted

ok.. so i ran the 6 on Saturday.. and here's the rest of my upcoming weeks plan:

Monday 60 min run
Tuesday 40 min run
Wednesday
Thursday 50 min run
Friday 30 min cross training
Saturday 10 mile run

If i am going to make 10.. i MUST get all these runs in.. starting tomorrow :)

I bought some gatteraide to take with me on my run tomorrow. Once i get past mile 3 i am needing to eat some kind of food. I start feeling bad and know its cause i am literally running on empty. This could be blood sugar related or salt related. Either way i need to fuel my body. the books i have read suggest special bars, gels, or drinks. I would prefer water.. but know i need to eat.. so i will try gateraide until i find something that i feel is much healthier. What i might do is freeze a bit of OJ in little cubes and just put that in my water bottle as i run.. the OJ will melt :)

anyway
off to bed with me

hope all you are well :)
blessings
r

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've read (forget where) that juice diluted 50/50 with water is better at hydrating so the juice ice cubes sound like a good idea. Good on ya for getting back into a plan that will get to covering the distance!