Unique Saturday

busy day.. great day... no cardio.

Parents are in town this weekend .. they found a house and put a contract on it.. so things are rolling right along! ..

I decided not to workout today.. for several reasons:
I am tired! no caffine and a 1.5 hour interuption in sleep cause of tummy ache AND DD who is sick made me a tired sluggish girl most of the day.
I am really sore in my legs from jumping rope yesterday! like REALLY sore!!! .. so I did some major stretching today and hope to be feeling lots better tomorrow so I can get a good run or jump in.. (i never mentioned this but my abs and chest are really really sore too.. .. I just one sore girl here!)
it was REALLY windy today! ..
my garage is soooo dirty (goal for the first of this week is to get it straightened up again)

..
eats today have been off.. its been interesting.. it seems when i dont get enough sleep it makes me want to eat poorly.. anyone else like that?
good news is I only had a tiny bit of DHs dr pepper today even though I reallly really wanted to medicate myself with it today cause of my lack of sleep. ..

so.. not a perfect day.. but its ok..

heres to tomorrow and trying to stay on track.

the next month will be different cause we are planning on heading down south to help my parents move.. .. but I plan on having a plan.

goals for tomorrow..
get some sleep (tonight)
no soda.. not even a sip from DH!
make healthy choices when going out to eat tomorrow with my mom and dad..
drink more water
and
make a plan for next week (meal and workout wise) which I will post tomorrow night.

---
All I want for Christmas is to lose a little or atleast stay the same.. but NOT TO GAIN :)


blessings
r

Comments

Unknown said…
Can't wait to see your plan!!!