I Declare! day 2 (IDD2)

slept GREAT last night.. could it be that the family is finally well? hope so.

drank my water first thing this morning but I woke up hungry... so I had half a protein bar to tide me over until after I lifted. I am realizing when I lifted weights first thing in the morning many years ago it was at 6am.. and it seemed just wasnt hungry.. but with staying up later and sleeping later (on a different schedule now).. I do need to eat a tad before lifting.

My workout was fantastic this morning!
chest press on smith machine followed by flies
side raised for shoulders with no burnouts cause I could feel a twinge when I did press and I have to be cautious with my right shoulder.. (too many throws from catcher to second base when i was a kid I guess:)
and
tri extensions with dips as my burnout (wow)
I also did abwork as i didnt do it last night. and I think I just switch it to this day anyway for a while.

so happy to have it done.. and it worked out great.. I waited until the kids had breakfast and then while I lifted they began their math and english bookwork. so now I am done with my lifting and they are almost done with those 2 subjects for today :) yipee!

good news.. I am sore from my Hiit Training yesterday! and I know that meas progress :)

AHHH.. it is so nice to have this workout done.. mentally I am not sitting around stressed all day cause I "have to find time " to workout.. it seems getting it done first thing is the best for me cause it clears my mind and puts a possitive energy into my day! If I can lift those heavey weights and feel GREAT afterward.. there is nothing I cannot do today!

eats list (I will update this throughout the day)
#1 pint and a 1/2 of water, 1/2 protien
#2 Apple with peanut butter, pint of water!
#3 Salad with Chicken, nuts, and dressin, pint of water
#4 almonds with 5 dark choc morsels, straw.banana yogurt flaxseed smoothie, pint of water
#5
#6

the picture to the side is a 8 .5 liter bottles of water. It the closest image I could find on how many bottles (in pints) I need to drink today..
my goal: 8 pints of water :)

ruthie's drink- o-meter
"8 bottles of water are one the wall
take one down,
drink it down,
3.5 bottles of water on the wall':) hehe
(3:24pm Getting closer)
Goal: 0 bottles of water on the wall by 8 pm tonight...



if you havent read this on joshas blog.. read it..
its GREAT!
WE ARE ALL BODYBUILDERS!
thanks for sharing Josha!

feeling fantastically fit today ( and getting ever closer to 40!)
R

Comments

Josha said…
I declare! You are doing great and sound great and PUMPED! Hurray! water water water water water
Unknown said…
Way to go with the water!!! My goal is 5 bottles for now because my roommates would KILL me if I drank 8 bottles a day! :-0 And College Station water just stinks! Gross. Great job lifting today too!
Ruthie said…
I just have one bottle right now.. and keep refilling it..
only problem is.. I am peeing every 15 mins! .. wow.. thats kinda annoying.. but good I guess :)
JW said…
Glad to see you having a great day, Ruthie! I got my gallon in and will have more at my workout tonight. Keep going strong!
Tearose said…
Good Job! It feels so good to have the workout out of the way early! Great idea on the water, when I come back to the States I'll try that. The water was never drinkable where we lived, but here its great :) LOL somewhere in my blog is a story about how farting makes my hubby happy, Well for me its peeing ! HAHA