Blitz Day 3-bummer (UPDATED x2)

yeah ..well.. not feeling too hot..
had chills (fever?) last night.. headache this morning but after eating and some Tylenol I actually feel better .. hope this is just a 24 hour thing like Cat (my dd) had a few weeks ago.. I have too much to do.. I cant be sick.

eats today:
lean ham (small amount), egg, and wheat tortilla
apple juice (6 oz) and handful of almonds
Salad with chicken and hot sauce, tea


hoping to be able to workout today.. but will take it easy if I dont feel like it. ...

Hope you all are 100%.. feel great for me today.. ok..

UPDATE 156pm

happy to say I am feeling better.. not 100% but feeling good enough to lift.. and get ready for the trip on Friday... ) ...
I will post more after I lift..

UPDATE 307.
just finished lifting.. couldnt do a whole workout .. but heres what I did..
back.. bent over rows 3 sets, and lat pulldowns to failure
bi curls.. seated curls 3 sets and hammer curls to failure
was hard to do just these.. I went in to lift and then decided I was too tired.. and then came and and folded clothes and decided lifting would make me feel better.. and it did.. still feel bad.. but not as bad as I did :) ..
abs later tonight..

.. off to get some protein ..
blessings
r

Comments

Josha said…
I'm glad you posted...I was checking to see how you were feeling. Sorry you're sick! Get better!!! Sara was sick last week and took some natural remedy...I can't remember the name...Sara???
We take Airborne when we get sick and it really does shorten the illness.
JW said…
Sorry you are sick. Take care of yourself, girlie! I am thinking healthy vibes for you AND everyone else... 'tis the season, right? I have four out today with a stomach virus. I pray I don't get it!!

Get better!
Tearose said…
Sorry your sick :(I hope you get to feeling better soon!
Unknown said…
I take Zicam, you can find it at Wal-Mart or anywhere. So amazing that you worked out even though you didn't feel good - I totally would have used it as an excuse to sit around. That's why you inspire me! Keep it up!