today I am taking it off...

I am taking off today from working out.. tom arrived and I am exhausted from a long day of teaching ... so no cardio for me today.. I will enjoy sitting and relaxing and looking forward to upper body tomorrow.. and a great run on Saturday..

I can tell I have truly made the change to the bfl style cause I have no concerns about missing a workout.. I know this is habit of for me and I will never go back to thinking "walking once a week is a workout!" .. :) ..

I also have great news on the eats front.. I think my kids are actually making changes in their eating tastes.. Last night at the store i bought some plain layes chips for them to take in thier lunches.. and 2 of the three opted out of taking chips.!!!! .. they DIDNT WANT ANY? are THOSE mY CHILDERN! .. wow.. instead.. they ask if they can take extra clamentine oranges!..
wow. cool

gotta go .. in the middle of fixing supper..

keep on truckin!
r

Comments

Unknown said…
Clementine oranges are the best! MMMM! It's nice to take a day off and not worry!