I am back at it.

excuses.
had them.
didnt use them.

stressed, tired, zero energy.

just didnt want to do it. ..

when free day turns into free weekend it turns me into my old pre-bfl self and I start hating the way I feel.

but .. once again.. a workout and mostly healthy eats for the day has started to turn me back into ME:) .. back to normal :) yipee.

I feel so much better after lifting. My arms are literally like jello as I really burned my bis out until I couldnt do one more curl! .. feels GREAT!

I am feeling bloated and sluggish but hope that another day of clean eating will have my energy levels back up. When I think of how I feel right now it makes me ponder why I even take a free day. When I first started BFL I LIVED for my free days. But I am seriously considering taking anew look at free days and how much freedom I give myself. Seems it shouldnt be called free if it makes me feel bad and takes two days to get back to "normal" .. .. .

and here we are again in the middle of cold weather and i am again having trouble staying on track. when it gets cold.. I get cold and I stay cold! .. I am cold all day!.. all i want to do is .. 1. take a hot shower, 2. drink hot cocoa 3. curl up with a blanket, the dog and 4. start all over again. Today.. yes .. today.. I resorted to wearing a knit hat on my head most of the day to see if it cold help keep me warm.. and it seemed to work. trying to research on the net why I get cold.. Sometimes its right after i eat.. sometimes. .just happens.. if I go outside in teh cold and come back in.. I am cold he rest of the day.. am i just getting old? hummmmm

check this link out.. about running in cold weather

Comments

Unknown said…
Goooood job! Move father south - it's not even that cold here! :-D Wish you liked it more - makes me feel alive. It's taking me some time to come back from my free week - had a sprite today and some bread with my shrimp pasta tonight. Tomorrow will be better for both of us!
JW said…
lol at the cold thing.... just put a shawl on and a blankie on your legs as you do your bicep curls. ;) I know what you mean, I am cold all day, too... I have thick socks on, slippers and a sweater... may have to try the cap idea.. lol. Glad you are getting back at it today!