I DID IT!

732am and cardio is done.. (G0T UP AT 640)
40 degrees and cold but I ran around campus 2.5 with su

busy morning.. better go get ready to leave.. more this afternoon..

I FEEEEEEELLLLLL GGGRREEEAAAATTT!!!!!

----------------update------------------
eats:
meal #1: marathon bar tea
meal #2: chicken breast, wasa wafer, tea, 1/4 apple (snack time I had 5 animal crackers. . literally FORGOT and just popped those things in)
meal #3: almonds, peanuts, sunflowers, cranberry (dried) water
meal #4: left over taco stew corn bread water
meal #5: will be a shake before bed

I was amazed today with how much energy I had .. I am usually EXHAUSTED at the end of coop.. but not today.. I had energy and just felt wonderful alll day.. I am wondering.. its the run this morning that did it.. or is it the no bread eats? I am leaning towards the eats..
It feels great to feel great after a "long day" .

how was your day?
r


Comments

Angela said…
Hey Ruthie, go to my page on youTube and look in my favorites. The video I want you to watch is "I loset 264 lbs in Two years." This guy is so amazing and always so inspiring. You will love this vid.

Thanks for the advice on my kids. I know that's what I have to do but sometimes i just want to walk outside and sit on the porch and foret about it all. Isn't that horrible, all I ever wanted is to be a stay at home mom and now I hate my job sometimes. Other times it is very rewarding and really there is nothing else for me to do...my kids are ....well my kids and it's my job to be a loving mommy and teacher and really I wouldn't have it any other way.Thanks Ruthie.