Monday...(second attempt to post :)

Just finished chest, tris and shoulders.. got a great workout.. burned out on all parts and then some :)
Eats have been ok.. on track for the most part.

Its funny how much better I feel after i workout.. after a long day of schooling, cooking, laundry and dishes.. it just feels good to de-stress and get that heart going. .. I need to seriously consider getting up early and getting my cardio done first thing in the morning.. hum.. I think If i would start working out again in the mornings i would feel like my afternoons actually have a bit of "free time"...

well.. enough of that.. .. I have to run to the store and get some MEAT for supper. (seems its not supper around here without MEAT!). .. ..

so..

did you workout today?

any ideas on a mini challenge?

I need to find something to do for my 40th Bday.. its almost a year away.. I want to do something special... a marathon?(no) bike race?(maybe).. I am looking for ideas.. :)

(OK its Tuesday morning now and I am sooooooo sore.. My shoulder's chest and upper bis .. and I didnt do bis.. I guess its from flies. ... just had to "complain".. but not really.. I am glad .. its been a while since I have been sore after an upper workout )
more later

Comments

Unknown said…
I am SO sore today too! Here's to both of us!