Sunday report.. on Monday

its after midnight on Sunday but I am wide awake and decided to post a bit.
first of all. wondering why I am up so late? Well. We took the kids to the country and watched the meteor shower tonight.. it was fantastic.. cat said she saw 16 ... and we weren't there at peak viewing either.. :) Next year we are going to plan a camping trip around the shower.. now THAT would be fun! :) (i will post more about it on my other blog tomorrow :)

So.. today was free from working out.. and eating was spose to be on track .. I did ok until noon. We had caregroup and met or lasagna and bread at a class members house. Heres my list of eats for today:
peanut bar with 2 sips dr pepper (this was in class at church.. we woke up late.. were late to church.. and I was late to bible class.. so I just took a few sips of DHs drink)

Lunch: Caregroup. I had the meat part of the lasagna, greenbeans, a big salad and water. I did really great I thought.. but then. it hit me... peach cobbler.. on the dessert table stood up and yelled at me!.. so i ate some peach cobbler for desert. Now.. I am not sure how much sugar is in this peach cobbler.. but I could tell right after I ate it that I shouldnt have. Needless to say.. I came home and slept for 2 hours! woke up feeling bad..

Snack: Crackers (3) SunChips(4) and some ham. Tea (I felt better after eating)

Supper: Hamburger Patty on one slice of breat 5 sunchips tea

Snack:(this is where I usually have a shake but we were at the meteor shower viewing..).. peanut m&ms and 1/4 bottle of coke. (hence why I am WIDE awake at almost 1am!)

I have also been fighting indigestion alll day.. I know it is from the lasagna meat I ate .. I guess it was just way to spicy for me. But.. good news.. i am feeling much better now :) yipee.

Its is just so interesting to me that the longer i stick with the program the more and stronger my body reacts if I eat off program. I am so looking forward to a normal eating day tomorrow.. AND a lower body workout :)


on a side note.. I just took the "real age" test on Dr Oz site.. It said it would email me in an hour to tell me now old I really am. .. Tune in tomorrow and see if i am still a teenager :) hehe..

blessings
r

Comments

Unknown said…
I get really tired after I eat off program too and feel all icky.