amazing monday!

Ahh.. feels great to be back to normal!!!!

slept late (of course) made a shake for myself and DH (banana puddin)

checked email

took the kids for a bike ride (su too) about 1.5 miles

lifted weights 3 bs today

Booty:
lunges
plie squats (really starting to love these.. i made my stance a lot wider this time.. I could see my hammies!!that was fun too see!)
leg extensions
dead lifts (slllow)

Back:
seated rows until burned out

Bis:
standing curls 4 sets of as many as could do


i recorded a "my workout" for booty and abs and i am going to test it here in a minute for a little extra today :)


My tummy feels so great today! and My energy levels are back to normal! YIPEE!
heres to staying on eats so I can be myself today :)


When in doubt as to whether or not you are making progress... always remember. .. Rome wasnt built in a day, the Mona Lisa took four years to paint, and it takes a year for a colony of 25,000 termites to eat an eight foot section of a 2" x 4". If it weren't for determination and progress.. none of these could happen :) So.. get up.. get busy and be determined yet patient with yourself! You can do it!

happy 3 Bs!

R



"Be of good cheer. Do not think of today's failures, but of the success that may come tomorrow. You have set yourselves a difficult task, but you will succeed if you persevere; and you will find joy in overcoming obstacles. Remember, no effort that we make to attain something beautiful is ever lost."- Helen Keller

Comments

Josha said…
i still have 3 b's to do...i've been painting mil's dining room. does that count?

great job on everything...even letting yourself have the cobbler!

so, how old are you?
Unknown said…
Haha, you're really painting her dining room Josha?? LOL! Great job Ruth! Keep it up!