Super Sunday

Do you ever wonder about people you see out exercising? Around campus I am so encouraged by so many people who are out exercising... kids, moms, grandmas, very large people, and very lean people, and people in between...people biking, roller blading, walking, running, and even rolling in their wheelchairs!! ... families and people by themselves... I always wonder what got all of them out the door and on the track. I would love to ask.. but .. of course I have no time to talk .. too busy breathing :) ... I would love to have a t-shirt made some day... that says " HEY YOU!thanks for getting out the door and exercising today... you really are inspiring!"....

Tonight we took the kids up to the track around campus and rode our bikes.. 4.5 miles as a family.. no THATS cool! ..

I came home afterward, grabbed my IPOD and went running by myself.. 2.5 miles.. I was so very excited that I felt GREAT when I ran! I only walked about 40 yards of all the 2.5.... the rest I ran! I guess all the long bike rides are atleast increasing my running endurance :) I looooove it when i get that runners high... feels sooo good. :)

OK.. so this fancy smancy computer of my DHs has the ability to do video.... I tried today to upload a video post to my blog but couldnt get it to work.. i will try again when i get a chance :) Thought a video every once and a while would be fun :)

OH>.. and something happened today when i was running around the track.. Two guys in a white sports car whistled, yelled, and honked AT ME! Ladies.. not THAT hasnt happened to me in a very very long time! .... if they only knew I was pushing 40 with three kids and a husband 6 foot 5 inches tall..betcha they wouldnt have done that again ... :)


heres to looking forward to another great week... determined to stay on eats :) workouts are just habit now.. food is slowly becoming more and more that way... seems I have issues with figuring out what to eat on my free day... I havent been craving much of anything.... what does that mean?



Happy Sunday!
---progress is NNNIIICE :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow!!!! How great! I can't wait to be at a point when working out and eating right becomes a habit.