Day 19 update

I cant believe its already day 19!.. this last week has gone by fast! The fourth of July included family visiting from out of town, a parade and late nights filled with stories and laughter.. NOTHING is harder than to be in on program while on "vacation" esp with food food food everywhere! I decided on Monday that my goal was to get through this week without missing a workout.. AND to try hard to NOT over eat--trying to still eat every three hours if possible.. I did ok.. stayed up way to late and did not feel like working out but did anyway.. I did have to much of "chocolate Delight" desert.. and cokes.. but I am getting lined back out and happy i didnt miss a workout..

my sweet sister in law picked out her favorite BFL recipes from the Eating for Life cookbook and I will try a new one every day next week for supper.. should be fun

I feel like I am getting stronger, on squats today I went up to 85lbs on my set of six.. hope to get up to 120lbs before the progam is in week 10.. we'll see..
I can tell my legs and arms are getting more muscle but I am frustrated by my tummy.. which i no is smaller but it seems my baby belly will never go .. (i know it will..just takes time)

Tomorrow I will run.. and look forward to the start of week 4 :)
R

Comments