6th week completed (almost)

Well I am one workout from having my 6th week completed..
this week has probably been the hardest week to get my workouts in. I did miss 2 days of workouts but doubled two days (did cardio and lifting). I have decided its ok to miss a workout.. some things are beyond my control.. but I will always try and "makeup" the missed workout. I did a full body lifting workout on monday and boy was that exausting! I was so sore from lower body (squats) on tues and wed I could hardly stand up if I sat down (anyone ever feel that way?).. but by thurs and today my legs feel so strong and I am seeing some muscles I havent seen in a while.
Yesterday I had to make up my run session that I missed on wednesday . so I did that in the am.. then last night at 8pm I did upper body. I sure didnt feel like working out but i did and felt so much better afterwards..
I am looking forward to my free day tomorrow.. gona make some bacon and eggs (yum).. make homemade pizza and enjoy some chocolate!


Any of you walkers out there? here is a link to a site that has a free podcast for beginning and intermediate walkers. you can download the podcast on you ipod and start walking.. it has fast/slow music to walk to.. check it out!
http://www.prevention.com/center/1,6365,s1-2-171-0-0-0,00.html

Comments