at a loss. a different kind of transformation

I am finding myself to be at a loss. This blog has served me well over the past 5 or 6 years but I am finding it difficult to post here. I think in large part the need for me to come here and vent, or rant, or find motivation or accountability is gone.

I am now surrounded by compelling reasons to eat correctly. Celiacs does that to a person. Forcing my "choices" to become "sickness or health" has a way of making reality sink in as to what i put in my mouth.
I am also living a life that is enclosed in fitness. Coaching, being a personal trainer, the joy of Zumba instructing.... Fitness is no longer some foreign thing i am striving to make myself do. Fitness is my life.  I LOVE my life.

But what does that life have to do with this blog? Is it time to move on? Is it time to let go of this place and leave it behind.
Yes and No.

I have decided I need to change gears, switch focus and change this blog into something of a motivational, educational, and inspirational place. Instead of this blog being mostly about my fitness and eating goals/frustrations... it will become a place where I encourage YOU to set on your own journey.

Stay tuned for a new look, a new layout and a new focus!

 It's  transformation time!

Comments