The Ole 1 2... plus.. GOALS

This morning I was up at 530am! YIKES!
yikes because my husbands schedule has been late nights and going into work late mornings... so to wake up this morning at 530 is a good 3 hours earlier than we are use to. :0


Ground level view of weight machine area 

He had to be at work early, we are a one car family :)... so I decided if I was up to take him to work then I might as well go into the building and run... So...
Workout #1:
I ran 2 miles on the treadmill and then a mile on the indoor track (8 laps make a mile), then another half mile cool down on the treadmill. It felt great to be up and out and running! I loved starting my day that way.





 So the treadmills they have at the center have a tv/computer screen! I watched Winnie the Pooh this morning while I listened to my music :)








the treadmills also have games!

 They also have games you can play.... I have no idea how I could play a game while running.. but I guess some people do! ha.
I was excited to figure out that I will be able to connect my iphone to the treadmill, log onto the centers wireless and watch movies via my netflix app! So next time I have a long run and its cold outside I will be able to watch a movie while I run :) yeah!



Workout #2:
We had track practice at noon today.. I got a pretty good workout in with the kids... running in the gym and having fun with Coach led aerobics! :) ...

..I have been contemplating Goals for the next few months.. Here is what I have come up with:

#1: Stay AWAY  from gluten for the next month. (oh man this past time I had it it made me feel soooo bad) and strive for 75% raw vegan. (I have been 75% raw this past week and feeling great)
#2: Run 13 half marathons in 13 months!  (I Ran a half in October and November already... so I would like to run at least 1 half a month until November 2012!).... I have an itch to run another full marathon but honestly don't think I want/need to put forth the time for training right now... too many kids at home with too much schoolwork and I want to start training others again!...

....
I loved getting up early this morning.. but oh man I am tired right now... I think its time for a nappy nap! :) ha...
thanks for reading!
Blessings!
R

Comments