Adjustments

UGH.
I just had a whole post written and then my computer battery died and I lost it all! bummer.
Not time to rewrite the long version so here are the bullet points.

  • had my first "sad" meal since last Monday. Hubby n I went there for his birthday lunch. I had spinach enchiladas, chips, queso...... short version. I have been sleepy every since! It's such a strange feeling to be tired, sleepy and lethargic after a meal.
  • My hot tea habit has been lost forever. I stopped drinking it to get away from all caffeine, I have tried to go back to decaf just because I miss the hot cup in my hand. Strangest thing... I dont like the taste of tea anymore! A friend of mine had been drinking hot water with a bit of lemon or orange juice in it ... so I decided to give hot water and pineapple juice a try......I LOVE IT! :) 





I never went into this 801010 think thinking it would be a permanent change.. but the longer I eat this way the more I seem to adjust... the more I am shocked at how wonderful I feel! AND how aweful I feel when I eat "normal".

I am happy to report my run last night was fantastic. 6 miler, running the whole way (except for when I had to stop and text my daughter :)


until next time! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
yes hot water with lemon in wonderful! glad you had a great run too :)