Fall is HERE! :) .. my plans :)

I am soooo happy fall is here! We are blessed with cooler temps and no wind! PERFECT weather!

My half is done :)
So, What's next?

Well... first of all i am considering a full on Thanksgiving day :) I will look over my schedule during the next few days and see if it will all work out. 
Secondly I am going to start getting a bit more serious into the weight lifting again :) woowhoo! Including having the goal of completing the pushup challenge and 100 push ups by thanksgiving :)

and

Last but not least..... I am going to keep trying to eat dairy free, sugar free, and peanutbutter free so I will have a happy tum tum :)

We have a wonderful vacation this past weekend and enjoyed an outdoor concert with Addison Road and 10th Ave North (i have photos later) ... and then Saturday morning we ran around Baylor Unv campus as a family... it was such great memories! The WHOLE family out for a jog on VACATION!

I better get going... gotta get schooling finished with the kids and we are heading out back to let our back yard be our classroom :)

more later!
r

Comments