oh me oh my


just back from a 2.5 miler then went to the track and did sprints....and then lunges......and then a long walk to get the keys from my hubby for the car. My legs are already screaming at me.. so tomorrow morning will be interesting :)

now for breakfast, the zoo, the library and housework :)


did I mention what I saw Saturday morning on my run? Imagine this photo but in a baby stroller (not a doggie stroller) and two poodle mixes standing up with their paws on the bar (like the part my kids use to cut their teeth on).

The couple with the stroller were older-- like grandparents...and when i saw them from far away I thought "oh thats nice grandparents taking the baby out for a walk".. as they got closer.... I literally busted out laughing! now... after stewing the idea over for a few days I am thinking well... .maybe the dogs had hips or joint problems or something. ......but i am sorry... i couldnt help but laugh.

Comments

Christina said…
Ha! Some people really really love their dogs.
Sarah said…
Honestly saw a lady with a baby stroller at Starbuck's one time. The baby stroller contained her dog -- who was wearing one of those 'cones of shame' -- which was trimmed in pink fur, oh yes. For the love. I was laughing too hard to discreetly take a pic with my iphone...