I got it! I LOVE IT!

My Juno came in the mail yesterday.

Will write a review as soon as i am done with track practice AND my run after :)

Hope the "girls" like hanging with Juno, Hope it wicks well, cause its going to be hot out there.





Two thumbs up for JUNO!

YIPEEE.. I am so happy! 3 miles, no uni, no rubbing, no bounce, very comfy!

now, I wanna buy one in pink! :)


I ran 1 mile at track practice this morning... was going to run at about 815am after track but i was STARVING... so i ate, drank my unsweet HOT tea (yum) and rested. 1030am.. checked weather... only 87 degrees.... so I headed out the door. 2 miles with mens pushups on the last 1/4 mile mixed in. I decided not to push it as tomorrow is spose to be long run day.

came home.. did MORE pushups. most with one leg (alternating legs) 70 pushups total... and situps, crunches on exer ball, plank and side plank

as you can see.. i am drenched in sweat!

my arms are jello!
my chest is happy
my legs feel strong for tomorrow.

now, if you have time.. this short film is a great watch..... reminds me of how much we really do need each other in this world. .......SMILE!

Comments

Børge Holse said…
Hi Ruth

Just seen your page and your video.. Cool.

Im on the same track. Starting and failing. But yet.. everytime I start i get closer to the goal and get better. So I will reach it.

I just started again this monday and it has been great. I'm sore all over from training.. And I love it..

So just wanted to give you a thumbs up for this page. :-)