sore.. oh my

yes.. i am sooooo sore!
walking lunges I think is what really did it...
I ran yesterday and today...
today was with the half marathon group... another new girl showed up and i am soooo excited she came! she did GREAT
14 at todays meet up! they did 5.5 miles! and did it GREAT! so proud of them!

I ran and walked back and forth between all the gals... and then ran from one side of the campus to the other to meet up with them on the other side :)... I have no idea how many miles I put on today but it was 2 hours of running and walking... stretching of course too :)

but i am still soooooooo sore! the running walking make it better and I really hope tomorrow is lots better... I love being sore but dont like screaming when i sit down on the potty! LOL

upper body tomorrow :)

Comments

Sarah said…
Wow...sounds like you have an awesome group! I always like a little soreness after a workout...lets me know I did something. :) I will have to try the walking lunges.
Josha said…
I love hearing what you're up to. Soon the soreness will be gone and you'll haffta ramp it up again! I'm sure you'll manage to do just that!