happy pants!

I was happy when I bought those two new pair of jeans about 4 days before my marathon. I loved them! they fit perfectly.
not anymore. It is interesting how all of a sudden weight is dropping off of me, I have been running and watching what I eat. But I did read that it IS hard to loose weight when training for a full marathon simply because your body holds onto calories for the energy it MIGHT need! My body has decided it doesnt need to hold on any more :) I like that!

Happy Pants Lesson #1. never by a new pair of jeans, no matter how bad you need them, 3 days before a marathon.

Said jeans are still wearable but both require a belt! and one pair I can take off without even unbuttoning them! THATS how many inches i have lost in my hips since the marathon.

Another happy pants story came this morning when I was getting ready for church. I decided to try on a pair of my "favorite" kackie jeans (ones I got for 5bucks but retailed for 112.00!) I have been holding on to them for a year (ever since my back injury 'forced' me out of them ha).... and today Girlfriends! They buttoned right up! wooowhooo!

Happy Pants Lesson #2 some people say get rid of it if it doesnt fit... but not so with a use to be favorite pair of jeans! :)

In other "workout" news... I am SOOOOOOOOO SORE! Yes, walking lunges uphill will do the trick if you wanting to feel like you actually did something! I havent been this sore in ages! It does feel good but I do feel a bit funny waddling around!

No run yet today... I am hoping for an evening run but my boys room seemed to have thrown up all over our house when we painting yesterday. So I will be spending the rest of the day going through clothes, toys and who knows what else I might find. Long range plan is that if I dont get 6 in today I WILL tomorrow. Monday is the deadline :)

Comments

Sarah said…
Yeah for pants fitting! That is always such a good feeling. :)
Christy said…
Yeah!! I love the feeling of being able to fit in clothes that I haven't been able to wear in a while.
Josha said…
picture!!!