4 miles and feeling good!

just finished 4 miles WHOOOWOOOO

It is cold here today... a front came through today.. and although it was only in the 40s the wind was blowing and I really didnt feel like fighting the wind...

So.... Milly (the treadmill) and I ran 4 miles.
one mile warm up then a quick stretch... then 2 miles at a moderate pace THEN
IT was SPRINT time! During my 4th mile.. I ran 6 sprints the first 5 being at 9.5 or 9.6... and the ending sprint was at a level 10 (as fast as Milly could go :) .. needless to say I was drenched with sweat and exhausted!

after I caught my breath I stretched and did abwork.... lots and lots of abwork ending in daplank :)

it feel soooo good!

Comments

We are having lots of wind too! Yuck! I really dislike running in the wind.
Great job getting on the treadmill and doing all the ab work...some day I'll get back to that too.
Amy said…
I know what you mean - the treadmill is my best friend during the winter. I know some people hate it, but I love having my water and towel, and a bathroom close by, and being out of the bad weather!
Unknown said…
Great job on the workout! I was tired just reading it :)