3 alone, 2 with Su, 2 with Millie

this was after 2 with Su and before getting on the treadmill


went for a 7 mile run today.

3 alone... ran my "new loop"
came home got a drink, got the Dog and headed back out.
Su and I did 2 miles together.. the last mile (#5) was GREAT we ran sprints and oh we felt like we were flyin!!!!!
The last two miles I ran on the treadmill (millie) cause my DH had to leave and I didnt want to leave the kids home alone.... I walk the last .75 of a mile but am thrilled I got 7 miles in.

funny how hard it was..... I MUST get my runs in alone and not keep using track practice to count as my workouts. I will have to figure out when.........

Glad I got it done... its a good tired :)

now time to go cook supper.

Comments

Su is cute, Millie is an awesome name for your treadmill, and you kick butt for getting in all those miles!! Great job!
Sarah said…
I did 7 today too! It was my longest run in quite a while.

Your doggie is cute! Must be fun to have a running buddy. :)
Great job getting those miles in. Congrats on the will power to get on Millie after running 5 miles outside already! That takes some "want to!!"