NEW year day PLAN

Decided I could get excited about another half marathon :)

Decided I am excited cause I get to run long runs again on Saturdays :)

I have decided not to let the specifics get in my way. It doesnt matter how fast or what time of day or how cold or hot it is or if I run inside or outside. All that matters is that I am doing it!

someone over at Marathon Mommies told me about THIS and I put in all my information in and had it figure a plan for 11 weeks.

11 weeks from now will be 2010! So I will run 13.1 on 1.1.10


UPDATE:
OK.. NOW i am all excited! Now that I have my long runs listed on the side bar it looks really fun~! not lots of hours out running.. just nice fun distance to enjoy! :)
I will get up and by out by 8am tomorrow.. there is a garage sale (big) exactly a mile away from my house I will run to first... then finish out the last 5 miles with a fun different route through the neighborhood(s) .. (gotta go map it out so i know where I will be going )

woowhoo!

Comments

Awesome!! Sounds like the perfect day for a long run! Enjoy the 11 weeks!