back update

well. after feeling fantastic after the adjustment and treatment i slowly started feeling bad again.
i have had a hard time sleeping cause of the pain in my lower back.
Yesterday I had moments of tearful pain.(which reminded me of labor back pains)


so i am still hurting. no running, no workout of any kind...

I go back to the Chiro tomorrow morning. will see.

___
I just have to say.. all those times i didnt workout cause i "didnt feel like it".. because i was lazy, or had a mild ache or pain... UHG. i have learned through this to be THANKFUL and to not be so easily taken off track. Nothing like pain and feeling like a 90 year old woman who needs a walker to put a different perspective on things

Comments

Josha said…
Poor, Ruthie! It normally takes several adjustments with the chiro for it to "stick," especially if you let it go for a while before seeing the chiro. So, "stick" with it! I can't wait to hear that you are well again!
JoAnn said…
I know this is so hard for you...and I know that *YOU* know what its like to watch someone you love go through painful times. Sadly, as a wise mentor told me long ago "Right dream, wrong time". That may be the same with the marathon, Ruthie. All you can do is take care of yourself and if the day before the run comes and you can't go...then you can't. Remember, its not what we learn at the end of the journey...its what we learn along the way. I love you sweet sis!