I think i am back :) (62 mins)PIC UPDATE

click here for progress photos page (i updated it today)

I have decided to move back home :)
well. not literally... just virtually.
there are many things i LOVE about wordpress blogs.. but there are many things I dont like. I am tired of not seeing my progress via the nike+ widget and i cant figure out how to make it work on wordpress.. also.. pictures and video were just a different method than i am use too...

so.. I have decided to move back here.. i will leave the other site up for a bit until i get some of the posts transfered.... as for now.. i am happy to be back .. :)

if you wanna see the blog i just left OR if you want to catchup with the last few months of my training //// it will be up for a bit until all have changed their links and know i have moved. :)



until then.. here is a video :) i LOVE running to this song! like LOVE IT.. its the perfect pace for me :)


ahh.. and that was so easy to upload :)

here was todays post from my fanfit40blog...

ok.. so i decided to go ahead and post a few pictures... i will do a before and after 'progress' shot later tonight... but for now i am off to get ready for ... you guest it.. art camp! :)



SIXTY TWO MINUTES

thats a 10.33 per mile... not too bad for how windy it was :) ...

If its windy where you live.. heres how i get through a windy run:

  • keep going

  • think of the wind as something pushing against you for you to lean on ....relax into it

  • think of the wind as something that wants you to quit.... visual all those situations, people, places that have ever spoken neg about you and your fitness program.. and 'plow right through them:)"


It worked for me :)

and . .. i leave you with a song from a group i found that I just love! .. some of you may already know them...

Switchfoot

ok.. so.. I have been a but frustrated with wordpress.. i cant get it to load videos. i cant get it to load my nike plus.. and i did a search last week and found that you can find my blog on a search engine.. which its not spose to do.... so .. i am seriously thinking of going back to blogger.. i know.. i am crazy.. but this is frustrating.. :)

Comments

tracey said…
Ruthie, you're so awesome! Love that smile on your face -- miss ya!!
Anonymous said…
Looking great! I just wanted to let you know that I put up a little questionnaire thingy for people running the Virtual 5K. It is meant to set you up to share some details about yourself and your running with the other V5K runners. If you have a chance pop by and check it out. I'll link to your response, just let me know you did it. Find it HERE
Josha said…
odell went to a police concert last week! ha I'll have to download that song to my ipod!
tracey said…
Ruthie, did you know I saw The Police last summer and last month? I had not pushed play on your YouTube thing there (sorry!) until now and so didn't realize, but YES -- that is an awesome song to work out to! Are you a big Police fan?