Big Day...

Well today was the big day for Art Camp day one.
it went really well.. just a few tears from the little ones at first but they soon settled down and had fun. I was up early this morning but the only running i did was to walmart for balloons:)

I planned on running this afternoon on the treadmill but i just needed to decompress and rest. I had low energy today.. although I did well while at camp.. I felt it when i got home..
could it be that is didnt feed this old body like i am use too? .. I think so.. half a granola bar and 1/4 of a coke just aint gonna cut it anymore :) After lunch i came home and had a huge glass of water .. and you know what? 10 min later i felt TONS Better.

I should have taken my own advice and planned my meals-exercise for today.. just cause i am busy and on a different schedule doesnt mean i cant adapt.:)
so.. tomorrow will be oranges, eggs and water .. plus more oranges to take with me :)
i will also plan to get up at 6AM to go run :)

Today is also another big day! EIGHTEEN years ago today.. DH and i were married! so.. tonights its dinner out for two.. :) yipee! I might have to get my wedding dress out and see if it fits.. wouldnt that be fun! (its been in storage at my mom and dads home for all these years!)

so.. more tomorrow morning after i run for an hour.. .. today.. will be a rest day.. :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Congratulations on your 18th year anniversary(my 18th was on May 26)! I thought about putting on the old wedding gown, too..but never did. might still yet.
do you feel it's harder to plan when you are busier?
sounds like you have your hands full with art camp. have fun!
Josha said…
sounds like a good, busy day! Happy Anniversary! We just celebrated my Brother-in-law and his wife's 18th anniversary today as well!