NEW.......(UPDATED)







AHHH.. what a day..
as you know the kids are now taking track.
today we went to Coaches shoe store and all got shoes (well.. except nate had to get his at Academy)... so many dollars later we are sporting new shoes:) yippee!
I also found the cutest running outfit for cat while at Academy.. some capris, a running skirt, and a top.. told her it was def. blog worthy.. so i will get a picture of her today before practice and load it later tonight :)

Coach said to give a run a try without my orthodics. I got these orthodics YEARS ago.. and have never run without them since.. but he thinks since i have lost weight and my feet never hurt anymore (even with no orthodics) then i should be fine without. I am really hoping so cause i think i need a lot more cushion esp if i want to increase my distance!

ok.. all for now.. I will run during or after track practice (2miles with my nikeplus) and will post later tonight :)

off to do spelling, read King Arthur, fold laundry and do the dishes :)




UPDATE 942pm


ok.. so the run today was good.. i did 10 times around the track.. 8 was to be my 2 mile run.. and two were cool downs. I had problems with my sensor on the nikeplus so it didnt register it correctly.. but i will give it another shot next run :) the last 2 laps i ran sprints on the straights and walked the curved. UGH that makes you tired.

Ok.. now for another oh no moment. I have developed a bump on my shin. I dont remember hitting it there and there is no bruising :( so i dont know what is going on. I wonder if it could be where i broke it when i was in 1st grade? maybe a calcium deposit.. ? dunno.. it doesnt hurt.. but i will ask the kids coach to look at it tomorrow.. i sure dont want to have to go to the Dr again! and esp get xrays.. since i just had some! ..

on the eats front.. all is good with the no caffeine (yes STILL!) tomorrow will be my ONE WEEK anniversery! Sugar stuff is going good too. I did have a hamburger at sonic today and about 8 french fries. but i ordered.........get this............WATER to drink! I dont think i have EVER in my life ordered water for myself at Sonic! and you know what.. i didnt even miss the coke! not one bit! YIPPEE for me! oh...... almost forgot... that one burger and few fries .. it was enough to... YOU GUESSED IT... give me a horrible tummy ache! (i will never have a stomach of iron ever again! ) .. I hated having a tummy ache (esp cause i was at walmart! uhg) and i was so surprised that just that little bit of a "free" meal would give one. I guess my body is just so use to real food.. that it is going to reject non-food! .. like it or not :)

ok.. all for now
tired.
going to bed
:) r






Comments

Josha said…
Hooray for fun stuff!!!!!
Unknown said…
Keep it up girl! You're awesome! And enjoy the new shoes!
Anonymous said…
there's something about the "old" shoes that you just have a hard time getting rid of them...they are so comfortable...but is always fun to get new stuff too! thanks for the awesome comments! it is women like you that inspire me! keep it up...hope the bump is nothing to worry about. we have enough worries as it is...
Shred on!
sauchagirl said…
You are doing so awesome on the no sugar thing. I love Sonic's diet cranberry limeade.
Josha said…
yay! new shoes! nice job on your run! I have bruises on my shins from the snowmobile...worth it! Hope yours is nothing!