3 mile run turns....

into about a 2 mile walk.. plus stretching with coach and the track team. I did have one sprint in there.. but as far as a "official" run by myself.. that will have to wait until tomorrow i guess..

busy day.. but thats ok.

had pizza tonight and i am sure it will come back to haunt me... but thats ok.. i tasted great :)
I actually ordered a soft drink to "test" myself.. and UHG.. i didnt like it! (what's going on!) isnt th at strange.. i ended up only taking like 5 sips.. it was funny.. I left this HUGE glass sitting there that looked like i had drank 0 from it! ..

and of course.. 10 mins later i had a headache ;) .. body says "no thanks"..

making the transition to no sodas i think has finally really truly stuck this time!
Tomorrow the kids have a Bible Bowl competition so i will not run until late afternoon :) looking forward to warmer weather! It was in the 60s all day and i nearly froze! (sad i know) but this weekend .. HIGH 80s! yIPPEE!

Comments

Josha said…
hahahaha...I ran in 40 something degree weather and it felt great! Isn't it funny how everyone is different?? I hate running in 80 degrees!

Yum...pizza. yay for no coke cravings!
Anonymous said…
i guess it was pizza night?! thanks for your encouragement. it means alot! the only thing with my pizza night is it wasn't a planned cheat meal, just an emotional eating meal! we will get up to 60 today and can't wait to get outside in the sun! looking forward to some 80's weather. winter is too long for me this year!lol