Resolutions-goals

wow what a day! I have spend the majority of the day on my most challenging resolutions for this year. I thought I would post a little bit about my resolutions:
  • To gain control of my grocery and "odds and ends" budget. To have a menu, shopping list, and spend only what I am budgeted. But my main goal is to SAVE money on this years grocery bill! I enjoy cooking but dont enjoy the pressure I feel to figure out what to eat for the entire family. I dont buy frozen pizzas, or other "quick" meals.. AND I try to stay on BFL program eats. So today I finally finished up my lists and completed my shopping for the week. This, of course will leave me doing my shopping on Wednesdays each week but that is ok.. better than fighting the crowds on the weekends. This month we have decided to NOT go out and eat as a family. This means that I bought for this weekend(our free meals) and will be cooking those at home. No more running to the local hamburger joint for breakfast on Sat mornings! I am hoping this goes so well that it will be our normal thing to do. :)
  • I am determined, in the next 3 months to get some artwork in some shops here in town. This means i need to be scheduled with my time and so I can get some inventory built up.
  • To continue to work towards healthy eating and continue to cut out the foods that are unhealthy :)
I will begin my workout in about an hour and will post when i am finished. I plan to do yesterdays training today.. and todays training.. tomorrow :) I dont want to miss a weight lifting session :) ..

workout update:
I just finished workout 11 of the blitz
chest:
bench press.. maxed out at 3reps of 95lbs
dumbbell fly.. maxed out at 8 resp of 25lbs in each hand
shoulders:
seated barbell press.. maxed out at 10 reps at 15
dumbbell fly.. max.. 8 reps at 10lbs
triceps:
smith machine pushdowns.. max 12 reps of 30lbs
lying tricep extensions.. max 8 reps of 15lbs

I missed my pushup training yesterday so I did as many as i could but couldnt finish a workout cause I was exhausted from lifting..
Pushups: 1 set of 21, 1 set of 12, 1 set of 6

2 more videos I found today ..WOW. .. inspirational!



Comments

JW said…
Wow! I just checked out your artwork. You are so talented! I love what you do with the homes... that is very unique! Awesome!