planning to stay on track & a new goal

ok. so I am planning on staying on track this week.. NO EXCUSES

It would seem that after doing this for so long this all would be so easy. but .. its not.. well.. it IS.. but it ISNT. It is easy in the fact that I have the habit and feel "bad" when i dont workout and eat right. But that still doesnt make its totally easy. I still let other things get in the way every once and a while. I become "lazy" and wish I was "naturally thin and in shape" but that is a big fat lie that I get in my head. NO ONE who is in shape and healthy comes by it by being lazy and eating junk food.

You are what you eat AND what you do.

simple as that.

I always have problems in the winter.. and OH its felt like the coldest winter ever to me the last few days. :) I know its no where near as cold as other parts of the world.. but for me .. ugh.. its like the north pole! I have no desire or motivation to go workout in the garage/gym when its below 50 degrees out there. and THAT is an obstacle!
and one that I need to find a solution to.. so tomorrow morning I will move my weights inside. We dont have a large house by any means.. so it will be in the way.. but its my only solution. So the weights will come to the bedroom and I will erase THIS as an obstacle.

I have also struggled with my eats and so I plan to go back to my BFL style of eating for this week and get back on track. I had been trying to do 'no carbs after 4' and it just wasnt working for me.. I also stopped drinking shakes before bedtime every night.. and yet again have been waking up hungry in the middle of the night.. soooo.. i will make sure I drink a shake.. no matter how cold it is.. .. no matter if I would really prefer hot cocoa instead!

I also plan to get my workouts done first thing in the morning..

I also bought a small calender and will start marking off my days like I use too..and my new goal is to not miss a workout for 5 months. ( had a six month goal last year and made it! so I know I can do it.. ) the reason for the 5 month goal is because 5 months from yesterday will be my 2 year "anniversery" .. It was June 19th 2006 that I began my journey.. so my goal is to make it to June 19th 2008 without a miss. wow.. TWO YEARS .. I cant believe its almost been 2 years.

ok.. so all for now..

more tomorrow after I move my weights in and get that workout done :)

quote for today:
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." Dumbledore (via our Harry Potter Unit study :)

Comments

sauchagirl said…
What I think is so great is that you are two years into the rest of your body for life and yet you show us that it is still important to set new goals for yourself and really challenge ourselves. I guess that's what keeps us really into it all and invested in our healthy and fitness is new challenges.

Have a super week.
Josha said…
my favorite dumbledore quote.
Great job with knowing yourself and what you need to keep moving! This is my last week of the four week blitz. We are a day behind, but that's ok! Today will be back, biceps, and abs.