No perfect.. but done

Yes.. today's workout wasnt perfect but I got it in.. 20 mins on the treadmill.. walking with a incline..

will have to do for today.

busy day with coop, plus....
Jo (my middle son) woke me up at 345 last night running fever and a sore throat.. DH is not 100% but started taking tamiflu last night.. so hopefully if it is the flu it wont be as bad as it was at christmas. (ugh) i cand believe I just typed.. flu again.. it seems like we all just got well! Jo either has the flu or strep. .. what to do.. but wait.. and make him rest


I just didnt feel like cardio today. I am tired from little sleep and working all day...
I ate cruddy today..
should I list it? ok.. here it goes..

you thought YOU ate bad today? looky here ladies..... !

cheerios with whole milk
pb&j, plain layes chips, dr pepper
almonds and choc. water
homemade sub sandwich, CHEETOS, sprite
cheery sours (3)
pound cake, strawberries with sugar, cool whip.. (two serving)

HEY.. it was bad yes.. but did you notice? .. SIX MEALS! .. now .. THATS what I call a habit :) hehehe..

so.. heres to getting on the treadmill and walking after a "bad" day..
heres to walking on the treadmill event hough my two middle toes on my right foot feel like they are bruised real bad. (dont know what's going on there)
..
not perfect
but done.

tomorrow?
grocery store.. good eats, and a great workout!

PS>>
my dear daughter just walked to her bedroom to go to sleep and said "my throat hurts" UGH!!!!!! spring and health where are you??????

Comments

sauchagirl said…
Goodness! Sounds rough. I hope it's just a quick cold and everyone is better real soon.
Unknown said…
If it is a cold, get them on Zicam every three hours asap - it will shorten the cold!

Great job getting a work out in! Something is always better than nothing!!! Today is lower body and it's going to be GOOOODD!
Josha said…
wtg on your 6 meals!! haha and I like that you typed "cheery" sours...makes it sound, well, cheery! :)
I hope everyone feels better today!
Ruthie said…
yeah.. thats the thing.. the cherry sours made me cheery if only for a few minutes :) ok.. seconds. .. I use to be addicted to THOSE too!

taking jo to the doc at 215. plan to go shopping before that.. and will workout after the appiont. (goodness knows after sitting in a waiting room for 2 hours I know i will def need to de with a capital D-stress!)